Account Manager IT
Our client provides global network implementation and support solutions to world-class organizations, delivering cost savings and operational simplicity. Our goal is to partner with world-class enterprises, helping them become more agile, create commercial advantage and build quality through design, deployment, support and management of their global IT communications. They are a Cisco Global Gold Certified Partner with a corporate headquarters in London, UK and a US headquarters in New York, NY.
Summary of the Role:
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible with given targets for developing incremental revenue streams in Benelux/Scandinavia, France or Spain, from customers in the System Integrator and Telco Provider market.
- This is a challenging and rewarding opportunity. You can help shape the future success our client as the business grows.
- This role requires an individual with affinity with IT and 1-2 years experience selling IT products and/or services, if possible with focus on network products and services.
- The candidate must be able to demonstrate a track record of achieving targets and should have an entrepreneurial spirit to build up business areas in which our client has not yet shown a lot of presence yet.
- Your office location will be the office in Amsterdam, Barcelona or Paris.
- Entrepreneurial thinking to build up and grow an organization
- Strong commitment to execute on a common agreed plan
- Understanding of the 30/60/120 days plan technique
- Knowledge of the IT market
- Ability to use matrix organizations of existing customers to establish business within the Region
- Experienced to work together with international Sales and Support teams to leverage business with existing clients
- Very good understanding of ICT Solutions, both on products and services offerings
- Consultative business value approach to selling client led solutions
- Good command on Business English
- Willingness to travel within your territory
- “Never give up” attitude
- Goal oriented, you will have a minimum of 1-2 years successful track record selling value solutions
- Ideally you will be working for one of the leading Service/Telco providers or Systems Integrators and have experience with/in selling large scale IT solutions
Our client is committed to creating unprecedented value and opportunity for its customers, employees and partners. By working both individually and as part of a team, all employees are expected to help achieve this commitment in the most efficient and effective manner. Their number one objective is customer satisfaction; at all times, all employees are expected to work with this objective in mind.
Interested? Apply through this site or contact Roderik Leopold at Roderik@sennasearch.nl